Brand New Laptop Equals a Very Happy Girl!

So finally the day has arrived and I finally got my new laptop. It's been a long time coming, especially with all the problems I was having with my old one. Just because it's like having a new toy and I want to play with it, I'm going to do some more writing for The Boy Next Door.

Now, a few may have noticed that I'm only updating this story at the moment. The reason for this is I currently am stressing out too much. My stress has gotten so bad that I had to go to the doctors for the terrible headaches I was having and he told me to relax more. So I decided to allow myself to concentrate on finishing one at a time. And because I only plan 20-25 chapters with each, they shouldn't take too long to complete. I also think this will actually help me in completing my stories. Its seems to be working at the moment, anyway.

As for group-writes, there has been a slight change. A writer who was apart of both my group stories has gone on a hiatus, so myself and the other girls have had to do some serious talking. We've found solutions and we hope to carry on like normal very soon.

That's pretty much it. I'm off to download all my programmes and hopefully get some writing done.
May 12th, 2014 at 09:36pm