How to YOLOSWAG.

School is pissing me off. I have so many projects that actually require effort, and don't even get me started on senior finals. These next two weeks are going to be hell in a boat for me, and my inactivity on Mibba is gonna show. I'm literally saying "fuck it" as I do all my projects and just throw a bunch of crap on a poster and call it done. That's all I've been doing lately.

But I'm still here. I creep my messages and reply when I have time. Maybe I'll throw in a 150-word blog sometimes to make it look good. I still need to write about my prom but another day that'll be posted. Probably this weekend. I had a weird day and can't be bothered today.

I got yelled at for ditching class when I wasn't, then I totally did ditch class because yoloswagseniors2014. I slept through most of the day, including at lunch, and I woke up during math to my friend shaking me awake because the teacher was calling me up to board. After school I needed some stress relief so me and my boyfriend drove to this abandoned area and got busy in the car. It was like a million degrees outside and I didn't want to roll the windows down so we were sweating like MAD and it was so animalistic. Cosmo actually gave me the idea, but god it was totally...weird. Afterwards we both needed a shower because boys smell when they sweat.

It took me like an hour to get home because I saw this accident, and while trying to take pictures of the accident I nearly caused one myself, and then I was in this neighborhood and lost and I actually had to use google maps to find my way back.

So now I'm home and procrastinating and sorry this blog wasn't very good but that's my life for today.
May 13th, 2014 at 05:49am