Where Are You in Birth Order?

I am the first born, I have a younger sister who is two years younger then me. I don't think it ever effected me in any type of way because we both grew up with two different lives, she grew up with her fathers family and I grew up with many other people. I knew that I had a younger sister but we barley saw each other, she was the shy one and I was the...how do I put it? Loud, bang on doors on Halloween child. So seeing as we never grew up together I don't think it ever effected me as a child. How ever now, knowing that I am the older by two years and having been through way more then she has, its effected me differently.

I'm protective, I will put her in her place if need be; I try to give her as much advise as possible. We both have children, about two to three years apart. She was lucky because he daughter was born on her birthday, I got to witness it. It was amazing and horrible at the same time, sympathetic birth syndrome or some shit. I felt everything but the pain she was having, it was driving me fucking insane; I still to this day don't understand why I was affected during her going through birth.

Anyways, being the older sibling doesn't have it perks.

At least that what I think.
May 13th, 2014 at 11:33pm