Hiii.

Hi peeps, I'm back! (Kinda)

I just did my Maths test today and I'm pretty much done with my finals, yeay!! Okay well, actually not really because I still have two papers of Business Management to do, but I don't have to do it until next week! So yeah, I have a week off, which I'll still use to study a lil bit, but other than that I might be back to troll around Mibba again!

Oh my gosh there are so many stories that I haven't caught up with yet, I don't even know which chapters have I read anymore. I'm trying to update a story of mine myself, so it will probably take awhile for me to catch up with everything.

By the way, I "migrated" to Tumblr a little bit. HEHE. But the people there aren't as friendly and welcoming as they are here. Tumblr's a really great site to keep updated with certain matters (esp if you're fangirling hard like I am), because dude, they know everything. Like every time I logged in, whatever's on my dashboard is always something new that I never knew before.

Okay just so you get what I'm talking about, I'm currently head over heels for the boys of 5SOS, and they have a shit ton of things going on in their career right now. They're performing on the BBMAs, and they're releasing a music video the next day and then an EP afterwards, AND a brand new album just two weeks later.

I don't even have time to breathe and take it all in???? And I heard that they're releasing different versions of their album in certain regions, so it's all very very confusing.

So yeah, I guess Tumblr is useful in that area because the people there are like animals. I learned so many inside jokes related to the fandom and all that stuff. I didn't really create any contents tho, so what I usually do is literally just scroll through everything and nodding my head as I do it.

Jumping into the Tumblr community is definitely an experience.

Oh look at that, first day back and I'm already rambling.

Anyway, Lina told me that you peeps had this OC survey tag thing going on a few days ago. I KNOW I'M SO LATE I KNOW. But I saw that I was tagged by Lina and Gabe and I'm interested to do itttt, especially since I think that it's a good warm up for me to get back to my writing.

So I hope that's okay???

Ah well, better late than never.

Brb doing the surveeeey.

Love you peeeeps! I'm so happy I'm coming back!
May 14th, 2014 at 07:47am