My Biggest Crush

This is the third blog entry that I have written in the past two hours and I apologise for that. So if you can't tell, I'm trying (emphasis on that word) to catch up with the daily prompt challenge that Mibba is having since I've been away for the past two weeks. I know I'm not gonna be able to complete all of them so I thought maybe I'd have a go on the blog category.

So, ultimately, being the absolute girly girl that I am, I'm gonna write about my biggest crush first (mainly because I really don't know how to write the other ones just yet).

I'm not even gonna go beat around the bush. I'm gonna get it out there, and say that my biggest crush right now is Calum Hood.

By now you probably know how much of a fangirl I am. My cheeks are a little red, but what am I gonna do.

Anyway, yeah, I have a major, major crush on Calum Hood right now. A little weird, because I used to be an Ashton girl since evidently I used his gif as the background of my blog. But I don't know, I just came to understand how cool a bass, as an instrument, is. I never really appreciated it, but then seeing Calum play made me realise it.

But well, aside from the fact that he's a bassist, I just think that he's a really good person in general. Somehow he always manages to keep his cool even when he's getting mobbed by his fans. Never talks much in interviews, but when he does, his one-liners are spot on. He's not afraid of looking 'ugly' and making fun of himself. Maybe the fact that he's around my age and already holds that caliber of success is pretty inspiring too. His relationship with his older sister is adorable, and he just seems like a pretty decent person to me.

Also, I like how he just always wears plain t-shirts and jeans, which to me makes him look good, yet still approachable. You know, not... intimidating.

Okay, I don't even know what I'm talking about. In a nutshell, Calum's a sweetheart. That's all.

I'm probably gonna write another entry later tonight.

Bye for now!
May 14th, 2014 at 09:23am