My 2 Cents on My Favourite Shows.

I enjoy my television just like the next person, so I thought I would share a few of my opinions on each programme I indulge in every week. Let's start shall we...

WARNING! BLOG WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR SOME!

The Vampire Diaries: My favourite show. Or was. I'm on the fence how I feel about this show at the moment. I feel it hasn't been the same ever since Damon and Elena have become an item. I've always shipped Stefan and Elena and was thoroughly pissed when she picked Damon. It's weird I ship this pair because I adore Stefan and rather dislike Elena- yet I want them to be together. Now, I haven't allowed my opinion on the pair ruin my view on the show, so I carried on watching and I enjoyed it. But lately, especially season 5 now we're nearing the end, have you noticed there is a repetitive theme with the ending? Like literally, it always has a scene with Elena and Damon, in the dark with either the night sky or candle light illuminating them. A romantic soft song is playing in the background and the pair are once telling each other why they can't be together. Then they end up either kissing or looking longingly like they want to kiss. It's becoming boring and I literally claw at my eyes whenever I see this scene happen (almost) every week. Come on writers, throw us some new original scenes to feast our eyes on.

I won't even comment on the whole 'death' of Stefan.

Once Upon a Time: Firstly, may I add, I freakin' loved the ending to the season. Like, are you kidding me, leaving me with such an awesome cliffhanger. I adore Frozen, so when I saw the blonde hair and famous gloves and blue dress, I let out a little scream that scared my boyfriend. He loves the show too, and he thought he hid the joyous smile, but I could see how excited he is for the next season. I don't have a lot of bad things to say about the show, other than, I really don't like Emma that much. I find her character selfish, self-centred and should really think about others more. Argue with me all you want, but I have formed this opinion from the beginning up until the point she ruined Regina and Robin's love (okay, she didn't know, but I knew straight away bringing back that girl was bad news- why you not having the same feelings of dread like me, Ms Snow?)

Oh and I'm still slightly annoyed Baelfire is dead. Though it's cute Snow and Charming called their son, Neil!

Game of Thrones: I'm literally on the third episode, so really can't comment. I've started to watch it after much pushing an persuading from Ben and my step-dad. When they told me of the nudity and graphic scenes, I rolled my eyes and laughed. I take it back. Boobs galore. I'm yet to see any frank and beans. Though I'm a little scarred seeing twin siblings at it.

Supernatural: I'm so bad right now, I've slacked with watching this. Because I watch it online, I don't get as much time as I would like to sit down and watch it. Now OUaT is over with for the season, I can get back into this. I might need to rewatch all season 9 (maybe even 8) and get back on track. I miss my Dean time.

Well that's my 2 cents on a few show's I watch. I'm also hoping to get back into Glee. I use to watch it, but the last episode I watched was The Quarterback. I think I really didn't want to face the reality of Corey's death and just strayed from the show. I miss the cheesy songs I like to download onto my phone. I want me some Glee.
May 14th, 2014 at 10:29pm