Renewal.

So, I was really down when I posted my last blog. I was down for several days after I found out the truth. But you know what? Ain't nobody got time for being sad. It is time that I got off my butt and turned my life around. I am not going to let one boy bring me down like this. One boy who never even graduated from high school. I am going to get so much farther in life, and that has finally dawned on me.

I am going to use my time to make myself proud of what I am going to accomplish in life and who I am going to be. I am going to improve myself for the better. I finally have time to make collages and journal and write and just have fun. And I am going to take advantage of that. Not to mention all of the friends and the experiences that I have been missing out on. It's time that I stop missing out.

And I am going to make that guy feel sorry he ever did this to me. I am going to be so fab. And I am really going to go somewhere in life. I'm leaving him and my past in the dust. Here is to a new life. A new present. And a new future.

Dude, I am meeting a boy in a few moments. And my deodorant melted off or something. I kinda stink and I hope he doesn't notice. And now I feel hella self conscious.
May 14th, 2014 at 11:44pm