I Almost Hit the Hottest Guy

I was driving down a back road toward the main road and I stopped and had to chose left or right. I happened to choose right just for the hell of it.

I stop at a stop sign and in order to get back to main street I had to turn right again. I was driving down and sped up a little then I saw people walking across the street ahead. I slowed down and looked closer then realized I recognized them. It was two of the most annoying people that go to my school but they were hot and guys.

I was still in the process of slowing down and when they passed I started to go again, only to realize that someone else was emerging from two parked cars and walking into the street. I hit the breaks and allowed them to cross when I recognized him as Jordan F. (Not gonna reveal his last name for confidential purposes or whatever)

He sits next to me in civics and oh my fu** is he hotttttttt. Anyway, he looked up for the first time since crossing the road and looked at me. He was wearing those cute "glasses" but they weren't real because they had plastic lens. He saw me but he didn't smile or anything just looked. My mom said I should honk the horn at him. I cracked her up by telling her he would probably have a heart attack like an old lady.

Sooo yeah that's that :D
May 16th, 2014 at 01:25am