Sat in My Room Alone with a Tub of Pringles.

Sour cream and onion to be exact.

It's basically my sisters birthday on Monday so my parents told her that tonight she could have like ten friends round for like a typical girls party. She's going to be turning 15, so nothing too old and it's not going to be a raver. I mean, I can hear them playing Just Dance and I can smell the pizza. I'm trying not to disturb her too much, but I'm hoping later when a few leave, she'll let me sit down and watch a film with them. It's cooler downstairs and up in my room, it's just unbearable.

As for me, I'm sat in my room with a tub of pringles and plan on watching more Game of Thrones and getting some writing done. It's a little hard to concentrate at the moment because of the heat. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining; we hit 23 here today and that's high for us. I even have tan lines to be proud of! But since I'm feeling a little ill and with my body temperature hitting over 29, I'm very much sweating a lot.

Though the biggest bummer is, I shouldn't even be here. I should be snuggled with Ben and watching a soppy film and ordering Indian take-out. Unfortunately, he has a bunch of rowdy cousins (love them all and been to all their weddings) who have taken him to a beer festival in their football teams stadium (Crystal Palace) which is funny because Ben has to pretend to be a supporter since both he and I are Chelsea fans. So he's there today and late tonight in London and by the time he's back, I will be fast asleep. I miss him, I always do when I'm ill, but I'll have to sit here and feel sorry for myself until tomorrow!

On a better note, I bought the new Chromecast today and love it! I can watch Youtube videos or Netflix films from my phone and stream them onto my tv screen. It's nice because usually I use a HDMI cable and hook my laptop up, but it means I can't do anything else with my laptop. But with this, I can still text or browse the internet on my phone and same for laptop, I can also write whilst watching. Definitely would recommend it- is only £30 here in England, which I think is a very good price.

Just realised I'm like promoting the device!

Anyway, enough of my useless talk.
May 17th, 2014 at 08:06pm