Kiss Log.19 (Parents and Adderall)

*completely edited by a blog moderator, so fuck*

So a couple days ago, I told my parents pretty much everything about my life this year which was rough at first, but now I only wish I would have talked to them sooner!! a couple days after, my mom took me to get the birth control shot (so no more pregnancy paranoia!!!!) and my parents agreed I don’t have to sneak out anymore, as long as I’m always home by 12.

WHEN: 17 MAY 14
WHERE: 360’s

I was on Adderall when I came over to his house around 7:30 p.m. I was txting him to come downstairs when I hear a "hello" from behind me, coming from 360s dad who had been watching me and drinking a beer in the front yard. needless to say I was surprised and scared shitless (terrible with parents) After an extended period of time I said "Hello there" and introduced myself. he was very nice and then told me the door was open, so I ran inside and flew upstairs.

Then 360 laughed at this and we made out, I gave him a blowjob and we had sex. We fucked again while watching memento and Jiro dreams of sushi hahaha and then we sort of had sex a third time, "sort of" b/c we’d both underestimated how tired we were.

we talked mostly about boring stuff, which I didn’t mind at all. We make fun of each other a lot and I’m trying to convince him to come to New York (specifically governors ball) with me this summer I think it would be so much fun!! and then his ex came up; 360’s still angry at his best friend (we can call him 180) because 180 completely stopped talking to 360,then fucked the ex about a month after the break up. I think when he told me his friends were going to like, fight 180 or something, 360 could tell I thought that was kind of stupid. I 100% get why 360s pissed off, and he knows this, but to beat up 180 or whatever is obviously a bad idea as well as immature, and 360 wouldn’t really get anything out of it anyway.

then we almost went to a party, but it was getting late and I didn’t think it’d be fun (I ended up being wrong). while looking for my bra, he found the panties Id lost from the very first time we fucked. then I tried on a white fur vest he had randomly, and we waited in his car for my friend. I really wanted a cigarette.

when I got home at 12, I couldn’t fall sleep for the next 5 hours, because of the Adderall still. then I had to wake up at 6:30 and I haven’t gotten anymore sleep since. Sleep-deprived and on an empty stomach, I went out to my backyard to tan for about 45 minutes. I ended up very lightheaded, very out of breath and I thought I was going to faint. I remember falling into the cold shower and only listening to "pretty hurts" by Bey repeat.
May 19th, 2014 at 12:01am