Invisibility Sounds Really Good Right Now

Okay, I'm gonna try to connect today's prompt with what I'm about to rant right now.
Mind you, it's gonna be about my boys again, so I take no offense if you don't continue to read this blog.

Anyway, SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TODAY AND IT'S ONLY FOUR THIRTY IN THE AFTERNOON.
This morning, or evening for them, 5SOS performed for the very first time at the BBMAs. Kendall Jenner almost announced their name wrong, blablabla, all that stuff.

The hype in Tumblr, Jesus Christ, was overwhelming. Then they released a new music video four freaking hours later. My heart was already exhausted as of then.

NOW. Two hours after the mini cardiac arrest I just got from 5SOS, 1D announced that they're coming to Indonesia. What the frick frack???? How am I supposed to contain all these good news in one day???

I swear I have another thing that happened today between 5SOS' new mv and 1D's announcement but I can't seem to recall it.

Anyways, excuse my fangirliness but it has been my one wish (well, among others) to simply see them live. I mean, it's no guarantee that I'm gonna get the tickets bc buying tickets here is brutal. But at least there's hope??? Just imagine how stoked you'd be when you're fave band/artist finally comes to your town??? That's how stoked I am.

Anyway, this is why I need invisibility.

If I could turn myself invisible, I wouldn't even bother freaking out because I'd just, you know, go into the concert, maybe even enjoy it while I sit on their amps on stage.

I don't even care that I wouldn't be able to interact with them bc if I do, I'd get caught. But if I were invisible, I'd just troll backstage, peeking over everything. I'd show and hide myself countless times that they'd eventually accept my presence just so that I'd stop being annoying.

I sound so stalkery and creepy.

Ah well, I think being invisible in general is creepy.

WISH ME LUCK FOR THE TICKET HUNTING. I NEED ALL THE LUCK I CAN GET.

Also, I'm sorry for the peeps whose stories I haven't commented on yet. I'll try to get it done today! :)
May 19th, 2014 at 11:41am