More of a Shameful Rant

First. Exciting and supersad news. My CDA observation was today. Only thing left is the actual test. But. I'm never really going to see those kids again. So sad!

More in news. I graduated from tech last Tuesday. I graduate high school Friday. So nervous. And it makes my stomach hurt.

Second. Fun stuff. Warning: High Content Rating. If you don't appreciate hearing about sexual content, skip down.
Last Friday, I went to my best friend/fuckbuddy's house. Well. We had sex three times.
Back story time: his family has a classmate of his older sisters living with him. She likes to walk into his room unannounced.
Story: well. she didn't walk in on us having sex. But. She did walk in on him cumming down my throat.
Its hilarious to me. And my friends. Hah. Also. My arm still hurts because in the car after school he decided it would be fun to bite my arm! Still awkwardly swollen. Stupid kid...

THIRD. I'm in that unpleasant feeling mode I had when I typed my other shameful rant. Check previous blogs if you'd like to read it.
Well. My stepdad just spent 115$ fixing the air conditioner. Just for it to break immediately. I just paid 100$ for my CDA test.. I have 145$ due the end of the month, and 80$ due in mid June. The job that was guaranteed doesn't exist anymore so I'm unemployed. We're making 2000$ a month(that's an overestimate combining both of their checks.) my family use to make 100,000$ a year combined. So you can imagine.

So there's constantly fighting between us about money stuff. And now I think from the way my mom was talking that we're losing our house. Fantastic. Cause that's exactly what we need right now. Cause we don't have anywhere we can really live. My grandmother was recently diagnosed with Dementia and early stage Alzheimer's. My grandfather is losing his sight. And they're who we lived with the last time we couldn't live in our house. And the most frustrating thing about this stuff is so much of these money problems come from paying the mortgage payment to the company and into the bankruptcy. So my mom trying to be a proper adult, fucked us over. And the bank still got her car that she was trying to save because it broke down.

And now I feel like a burden for wanting to go to college. Cause we can't afford anything. And I hate it.

I'm not really sure why I'm telling you all of this. But I guess its cause I trust that my mibbian loves won't judge me like normal society. So thank you and goodnight!
May 20th, 2014 at 02:05am