Universal Studios! + Fashion

Brendan's parents got us all season passes to Universal Studios, so today was the first of what will probably be many trips to Universal Studios. I've never been to the one in Florida, but apparently this one is much smaller according to Brendan.

We rode a couple of rides and did the studio tour, which was pretty cool. Check out some photos I took below!

Tomorrow we are going to one of the two Disney parks, but I'm not sure which yet. Everything is pretty much up to Brendan's mom so we'll see what she wants to do in the morning. Exciting stuff.

Image

Part of the Bates Motel set!

Image

Norman Bates wants me dead.

Image

And so does Jaws.

Image

The precious house from Despicable Me.
Today I wore a black and white tribal print shirt and a pair of jean shorts, because I wanted to be somewhat comfortable at the park, and it was warm but not terribly hot. Something like this is what I would typically wear. I'm usually a pretty causal person when it comes to the way I dress, aside from occasions when I have to look nice, like when I was student teaching and at work. When I have to dress nice, it is typically a dress in the summer and some slacks and a cute shirt during the winter.
May 20th, 2014 at 06:00am