Family Issues + Party Planning + Sweet Words

So yesterday, Jake and I were having a wonderful day. We actually had an off weekend in where we didn't really do anything. We were really lazy ha ha. We were coming home from getting Papa Johns and we stopped at our gate that we have just had put up about two months ago. All of a sudden, I hear Jakes Uncle yelling at him. I am not going to go into detail of what he said except that it wasn't nice and the cussing in front of my children pissed me off. He was saying how the pole that helps close the gate, was on his property, which it isn't, and he threatened to jerk it out. He called Jake a few nasty words.

It wouldn't have made me so angry, if he hadn't cursed in front of my kids. It would have made me mad if he had just done it to Jake, but no, my kids were there too, and you decide to curse in front of them to their father. That pissed me off to no end. I was shaking in pure anger.

Thing is about the pole being in the ground, its cemented in. So, go ahead and try to pull it out.

____________

June 8th, 2014 Jake and I will be having the girls' birthday party together. Celecia (my oldest) usually had people come to her birthday parties. Carol usually gets shit on, so Jake and I have decided to start putting them together, and just doing something rather small on their actual birthdays.

This year, they were going to have a Sonic the Hedgehog birthday, but getting supplies just went down the toilet because prices went up, so they are going to have a Mario birthday party now. You would think that it would be a lot more expensive having a Mario birthday party, but it actually isn't.

____________

Jake called me earlier this morning saying the sweetest words I think I have ever heard him come out of his mouth. He goes: "Well, I just called to hear your voice. I miss you!" Hee hee hee

It made me all giddy and butterflies started fluttering their tiny wings in my stomach and heart. He doesn't really say stuff like that much, so it was so nice to hear today. Kinda made my day haha!!!

Well, I need to end it here because he is wanting to cuddle up and watch some Cowboy Bebop. I will talk to you Mibbians later. Bye!!

--Koda
May 20th, 2014 at 06:29am