Things I'm Proud of | Lady of the Moon [User No. 101298]

________________________
INSPIRATION FOR WRITING
________________________

As most of you know there's the Mibba Month: Writing Prompts going on for May to which I'm participating. For the blog section the prompt is, to write about something you're proud of. for May, 7th. I know it's late but there's no problem with that.

There are a few things I'm proud of and I'm gonna list those that come on my mind now as well telling you the reasons why.

-learning english
-graduating as a dental technician with almost full marks
-writing all these wonderful stories

I took a liking to English when my older brother was writing in English all the time and I couldn't read what he was writing about. So, I asked my parents to take lessons and they agreed. For four years I took lessons while in elementary but because I had no one to talk in English I had started forgetting. After eight years, I logged on here and started writing.

My writings were a mess back then but now I can write all those wonderful stories you've been reading (whih I love to death) and I accomplished that by talking English on here and with all of you. I'm sure that my accent sucks big time since there are bound to be quite a few mistakes there (I haven't been speaking english but writing online). In a way I started learning the language by myself all over from the start (not from the alphabet, LOL) and made it so far. The result being my stories.

As for graduating as a dental technician, I was also working at that time. I hav ime for nothing else other than reading and working. Sometimes I didn't even eat in order to keep my mind there. I remember my friends were worried about me being anorexic cause I had fainted a few times while we were in the college's labs. I'm proud that I managed to graduate as a dental technician because my mom wanted to be one but got pregnant and she never realized her dream, and also because I have never studied so hard in my life before. It felt like Heaven when I saw the results of my hard work.

_________________________
LADY OF THE MOON
_________________________

I don't know what happened but Lady of the Moon's stories are missing. All of them, the only one that's there is our group-written story, Roses Painted Black.

She is one of the best erotica writers I've came across and her writings were grand. I wanted to go and re-read the one with the pleasure slaves in the mansion and saw they were all missing. Does anyone know why she took her stuff of here? I googled her to see if she had started posting somewhere else but nothing. I really miss her and her marvelous writings. ::cry:

Till later,
-Maria.
May 20th, 2014 at 01:45pm