Hi, I'm From the Future.

So, to explain that weird title up there, I was going through some things and I found my old Mibba account username and password and decided to log in and see what was going on. My oh my, how things have changed.

The last time I logged onto this site might have been when I was in middle school. Layout was totally different. And this little category I'm writing wasn't called "blogs" instead they were called "journals". So weird. I was looking on some of my past "blog" entries and, (even though most of them were very cringe worthy. I do not at all recommend going back and looking at things you did when you were a kid. You will want to dry heave and laugh all at once), it was just so bittersweet. If you are under the age of 18 I'm warning you not to grow up. It is as horrible as everyone says.

Back then, I want to say I was 13, 14 if I was lucky. Now I'm 19 and attending university to become a nurse. When I was 13, all I wanted to become was a writer. Even now I still have regrets that I'm not going to school for English. I've always loved to read and write. My 13 year old self would probably be a bit disappointed in how things turned out.

If it makes up for anything, I also met this boy named Josiah. I've been dating him for almost 3 years now. I have a feeling that my younger self will be very proud of me. I always dreamed that one day I would fine the perfect match and even though he's not 100% perfect, he still is pretty close, (it took a lot of looking to find him though, refer back to the high school).

Yeah, I don't know whether I would consider this a post to myself or to show everyone on Mibba how much things have changed. Who knows, maybe when I'm like 32 I'll log back on here and post something else.

P.S- If anyone is reading this I'm looking for two girls that used to post in the journal sections all the time. I remember one's avi had a purple haired girl in it, (I want to say her name was Audrey?), and the other girl was blonde. They had some really good stories on their pages and I just wanted to read through for old times sake. I know the blonde girl, (sorry, but I cannot remember a user name or a real name), had a really popular one. I know I probably sound like I delusional old man but if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!
May 20th, 2014 at 11:16pm