Are You a Fan of Doctor Who - Major or Minor?

Doctor Who: Legacy

I've been playing a game on my phone now for a week, and it is very addictive. The game play is easy to pick up and it's similar to a lot of match-three games out there but you can also move the pieces anywhere around the board to make more than one match-three lineup.

As far as I know it's available on Android, Samsung and Apple Stores. I think you can also find it on Google Play, I'm not too sure how reliable it is since I've heard people have been experiencing some trouble with it at the moment but the support team for the game have really stepped up to the plate in helping as many players' who experience the problem.

If you do want to play the game and want 10 FREE doctors (only 1 person can claim this so if there's an error with the code, someone may have already claimed it) than this is the code for you: JZHV-EHFT-BBFF-JXRK

If you did miss the code you can go over to Humble Bundle (Humble Bundle Doctor Whp at the moment and make a purchase over $10-$15 and claim 10 FREE doctor codes and some online comic books to read.

There's also a competition at the moment over on Doctor Who Gifts Guideand they're having a massive giveaway for players of the game, it's all very simple and very quick steps to complete.

Other than all of that information, I'm pretty sure once you start the game you WILL be addicted because it has no energy or life bar that makes you wait hours on end before you can play again. So in my opinion, collect ALL the doctors, companions and ALL their outfits.
May 21st, 2014 at 12:13am