The Story of My Love Life Part 1 + Questions

So, some (really just one) people (person) actually said that they were interested I hearing about my love life or whatever, regarding this guy named Johnny. Luckily he doesn't known about this site other than me mentioning it to him once, because he's a really secretive person and this would probably slightly upset him. But anyway, I should start by how I first saw and met him, no bs included.

About a year from now, some time around April 1-4, 2013 (I don't remember the exact date) I went to a meeting for a trip I was going to go on. The trip was to NY City and we were going to spend three days there. The people who showed up to the meeting were those who were going on the trip, and the meeting was to explain how everything was going to take place during the trip. among the people going on the trip, Johnny was one of those people there. I didn't think much of him when I first saw him. He doesn't quite fit my "ideal guy" which was a 6'3" dark skinned guy with tightly coiled hair, slender and muscular built with jaw bones and a go-tee. Johnny on the other hand was about 6 feet flat, light skinned with curly hair. He looked slightly built but bigger than my "fantasy man" with no go-tee, but he didn't have facial hair. Plus his face had a slight chub to it.

That was the first time we had ever seen each other. I took a careful look at everyone in the meeting including Thurmond, Chandler, Aisha, LA, Krystal, Darius, and a few others, some of which have become good friends of mine. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't fishing. But my eyes were on LA but the only thing that turned me off about him was a the was kind of short. But I pushed that aside.

After that meeting that was the last I saw of them until the date of the trip came.

I was at the airport way before everyone else, dressed in my airport attire, having gone so many times before, which consisted of sweet pants, a shirt, some nikes and a jacket. I still had my hair in Bantu knots and no makeup on. I had flown many times before and I knew that flying is best when you're completely comfortable, so for me comfort was the ultimate goal. Ultimately I looked a hot mess. Later the others came on a bus. The only reason I was alone was because I didn't live on campus and I was commuting from thirty-five minutes away. I joined the rest of the group looking horrid with no fucks given just so I could get through the checking in and security checks with ease and sleep on the plane ride. I didn't pay mind to hardly anyone. But I did have a little conversation with Aisha, Amanda (because she was going to be my roommate at the hotel we were staying at) and maybe a few others. And I popped a Claritin right before the ride and slept all the way there.

It was awful cold when we got to NY. But that was expected. After touch down I went to the bathroom to make myself look halfway decent. I threw on some eyeliner, earrings, jeans before we went on our adventure. The first thing we did was eat breakfast. At the breakfast table with me was Johnny, LA, Thurmond, Krystal, Diego, and this big guy whose name I can't remember. Johnny sat a few seats down across from me. Since everyone already knew everyone and I was the outcast, I tried to talk with others. They were pretty nice, however Diego sat next to me or something and wasn't too good with conversation. He was too phone absorbed to talk to. The big guy was Diego's friend and talked pretty much only to Diego but he was a little better with conversation. I talked a little with some of the others. Not so much to Johnny. He kind of just made a comment about my breakfast pizza I got. And he kept talking about how he should have gotten the granola that the restaurant offered. Plus he talked about how good the bread was. These were mostly general statements though, not really directed towards me. For some reason in my mind I had automatically assumed a few people were gay (since I was still fishing) and that was the big dude, Diego, Darius, and Johnny. I based on how they talked. For Darius and Johnny it was a slight sound that I took as homosexuality in their voice. But I wasn't solid on this observation because clearly I was wrong. But I knew for a fact that Diego and that big guy were gay, and I was right. But they weren't lovers, just friends.

After breakfast our true adventure began. If my memory serves me right, the first place we went to was a cool place called Quirky. Quirky is a company that takes ideas from people for a small fee and tries to make them real (If it's a good idea and it's plausible) and sells it and the person who came up with that idea gets a small profit from the sales of that product. We came to see the design aspect of it and their products. This is when Johnny starting talking to me out of the blue. He commented on how fast I was walking and when we were in the elevator. Just small, random things. I thought he was cool at that point. But even as walking he seemed to take an interest in me.

The second day he seemed to talk to me more which was turning into flirting. It would be a small touch or a little joke. It was interesting and nice to get that kind of attention after so long. And it was the right kind of attention too. All the previous flirting I got was either disgusting, degrading or just down right unwanted.

Then on the third day it he had bought some alcohol and got tipsy. All his truths came out. He messed with me a lot but it was funny. And he talked about my boobs a lot. I have big boobs so he was destined to talk about them. Then when we got on the bus to go to another museum, he sat next to me, tipsy as hell, and nonstop talking about my boobs. It was funny, but his tipsy ass kept trying to touch my boobs. I didn't let him though.

It was even more funny because he was tipsy at the airport when we were about to go back to NC. The whole time he was acting crazy, talking crazy and all. It was hilarious. The dude was so bugged out that he yelled "damn Ayana, you really don't have a butt" it was funny and slightly embracing. Then while we were waiting for our flight to board, the crazy dude sat on my lap the whole time. But during that time he was starting to sober up and keep an actual conversation.

When we touched down at NC we talked briefly until my pops picked me up. But I didn't even get a chance to say bye. From that point on though, he left a lasting impression on me.

Shortly after I got home I talked to my fam about this new guy I met named Johnny and that he was cool and I wanted to talk to him more but it didn't even get any contact info from him. So I thought of finding his school email... But, he beat me to it. He found me on Facebook and added me as a friend...

And that's it for now

QUESTIONS
1. Want to hear more?
2. Was this too vague?
3. Do you have a similar story or know of someone with one (so far)?
May 21st, 2014 at 02:22am