Game of Thrones # Art Journal

I hate to see that Game of Thrones Season 4 is coming to the end, it's only three episodes left and I have to wait another long-ass year for the next season!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I HATE YOU HBO!!!! *le tears* No, really HBO on Game of Thrones is too good, they only put ten episodes each season and the whole ten episodes won't be disappointing. To handle this madness, I finally decided to read the A Song of Ice and Fire series, I don't know if I could read the whole series in my free time.

Game of Thrones has been a plague with me, I mean I literally dreamed it. Last night, I dreamed Joffrey called me (yes, he called me through cellphone which was beyond weird), and he complained, literally confided in me, questioning why there were so many people wanted to kill him and meanwhile he was calling me, I was on a date. On a date with The Hound. Sandor Clegane.

Yes, with The Hound! I know! Crazy, right? Hahaha. But I enjoyed the dream, hahaha it was funny.

I hope this season would be ended less torturing. I hate to wait, seriously. It's scary to know that GRR Martin (who we know is already old) would be died before the show reached the end. -_- I'm so obsessed with this show, so obsessed until I'm too curious to read the character's wiki which automatically gives me some spoilers. I hate myself for it -_-

You know you're obsessed with something when you start to make fanart of it. LOL. Yes it did happen to me. Here you go, but please no hate comments, I'm still an amateur on drawing people let alone animals. *head-desk*

Image
This is Sansa after being slapped by Joffrey. I want her to be looked fierce under her girly look.


Image
This is Cercei. I want her to be looked flirty with her smirk, but I don't really like this because she looked less evil. haha.


I'm in the middle of drawing Daenerys and Yara/Asha Greyjoy, but I suck at drawing dragons and krakens, so it's still in progress.

Anyhow, I finally make my own art journal! Yay! I made the book with bookbinding method (I'm new in bookbinding creation, so yeah), and it's actually a first try and I'm quite surprised that I like how it turns out. So I have this little ordinary project about art-journaling and I think it would be awesome to mix diary and art. Idk, I haven't tried it but I'm sure it would be fun.

this is it..
Image

and the video on instagram here.

shitty and cheap-y look but I don't know I like it! XD I hope I could make this art-journal colorful in a mean time! I'm excited! Haha.

Oh, and I have question for you who is capable of drawing and sketching.

1. how do you train yourself into drawing people? Especially guys, I'm still learning on drawing men.
2. how do you start drawing animals? how do you do it? do you have any tips for it?

thank you!
May 21st, 2014 at 04:06pm