Sorry Guys...

Sorry I've been off of here. My boyfr--- well, now EX boyfriend, made me feel horrible about writing anything. He didn't know I wrote any type of fanfiction, but knew I wanted to write a novel, and he teased me and threw away ALL of my novel planning, which was a notebook full. I was SO upset when I went to look for it and he said "I threw it away. Not like it was important." Well, it was to me. He even attempted to remove my Photoshop programs, but since he doesn't know how to use a Mac, he failed horribly. On top of all of that, he constantly thought and asked if I was cheating on him (which I wasn't). So, he didn't trust me, treated everything I loved doing and loved overall like shit, he forced me to do some stuff I am nowhere near proud of, and he got to the point he completely didn't care about me or Marston. Marston fell off of a stool and hit his back on the corner of the floor heater. My ex was in the same room, and while Marston was screaming bloody murder, he didn't care. He just ignored him. When I asked him why, all he said was "oh well he's overdramatic. He's perfectly fine." Which is the same thing he said when Marston cut his thumb on a piece of glass and almost needed stitches. I finally dumped him and kicked him out of my house. I was upset, until he brought A STRANGER into my house, with my son right there. I was pissed. Now, I guess I'm still aggravated, but I don't care about him anymore.

So now... I don't know what to do anymore lol. I wanna start writing again, but I have failed horribly at that. I'm hoping I can, cause I have the desire to, I just gotta do it lol.

Anyways, how is everyone? :)
May 22nd, 2014 at 08:31pm