I'm Dying.

Ok so not really but I do have flenerjewhtsfdhgitis whatever it's called. All I heard was that I got a bunch of white spots on me dangly throat thing. A+ explanation Gabe, we can really tell you pay attention in biology.

But yeah I'm sick and I miss out on a SAC and a maths test so hurrah !!! That makes two maths tests I have to make up for, AS WELL AS extra study time for the SAC because I was away all of last week from school and missed learning about it !!!! I hate ULP with a passion !!!!

For someone who likes to write I honestly do have a strong hatred towards English, kinda. Like, I like my teacher but goddammit it I hate analysing and essays and Shakespeare and all that g stuff.

Back to me being sick though - I'm making my mum go 30 minutes away to Highpoint to get me kiwi ice tea from Bubble Cup and ain't nobody gon stop me from drinking it. WANNA KNOW WHY? Because I have these lozenge thingies that NUMB MY THROAT. I CAN EAT. YESSSSS.

The only downside is I am currently eating a sandwich and the aftertaste from the lozenge is hell with this. Egg and orange minty numbing stuff DO NOT GO TOGETHER.

I'm going to update SHJ and 100WHS. I'm probably going to write two chapters for each. Sorry for not updating them much but yes I am sick !!! I have an excuse !!! Please don't hate me !!!
May 23rd, 2014 at 03:19am