TMJ + School + Random Bull

So I believe I have contracted what everyone calls TMJ. It's actually called TMD. TMJ is just the joint at the jaw, not the actual syndrome. But, anyway, I am not trying to be technical.

The left side of my jaw is in so much pain right now. I can't open it really wide, the pain is from the joint all the way up to my ear, I can't chew without it hurting, I hear a grinding sound sometimes when I open my mouth, it feels like my teeth on that side have been tightened just like when I had braces, when I close my teeth, it feels as though they aren't aligned right. This sucks so bad. My Aunt has TMD, so maybe I got it from her? I don't know. Any Mibbians out there have TMD??

About school, it is from the other day when my oldest went. She kept telling me that there was a field trip, but there was no paperwork in her folder, so after the field trip I asked the assistant teacher (she is Celecias bus driver) and she said it was the field trip that the kids have been trying to pay off since February. Celecia couldn't go because I am not getting up at 5:30 am for her to go on a $60-80 trip to the aquarium that is in another state. So, I asked Celecia if she wanted to stay home or go to school and she said she wanted to go to school because she would get to go to another classroom and have fun.

That wasn't the case. Celecia stayed in her regular classroom with a substitute teacher. There was supposedly two other kids that weren't going on this trip, but they didn't go to school that day, so Celecia was all by herself all day. You would think the teacher left some coloring pages and other fun things to do. Nope. Celecia came home with three math pages front and back, two language sheets, two coloring pages, and a book. I looked everything over, and she had done one sheet of math and on that very same page on the back she only did two math problems. She colored the two coloring pages and that was it.

Now, you maybe thinking, "What's so bad about that?". Well, I will tell you. Seeing as though there is 8 hours of school in a day and she did very little work, she did nothing all day except twiddle her thumbs at her desk. That pisses me off to no end. So while all of her friends got to have fun, she stayed at school sitting at a desk all day.

That brings me to my last topic of Random Bull, but now I can't think of any thing. Oh well goodnight fellow Mibbians.
May 24th, 2014 at 08:06am