I Would Like If You Take the Time to Read This.

When I write, I write for myself but I also write for the readers. I write because I know there are others out there that like what I like as well, I write because I know that sometimes very rarely will I get feed back.

Do you know what feedback does for me in general?

It gives me motivation, it helps me, it shows me where I am going wrong and if I am staying on the write track. Yes, I make mistakes. We all do at some points and to think that I write my stories while taking care of a three year old at the same time, I put a lot of work and effort into my stories. It is not easy to sit and write a chapter or so while your three old is throwing tantrums, your mother is yelling at everything to shut up and go away, things are just hectic.

So when I get feed back.

It makes my day, it shows me that you guys care; it shows me that you guys are willing to help me and tell me where I am going wrong. Even if you don't subscribe, just leave some advice.

Ex. "Hey I swung by and read the first chapter, I do or don't like (place said things here) You have (said errors here) but other then that I feel like (what you feel here).

That really isn't hard to do.

Now I understand that most people are busy, most people are working when they come on and read so they get distracted from leaving a comment. I actually don't really read on here anymore, I am subscribed to loads of stories but none of them get updated. That's understandable as well, I don't judge.

When Synical made that blog about me and recommended me and my story, tears literally came to my eyes because that was extremely nice of her. I know that I don't talk to many people on here and to the people I do talk to I tend to not communicate a lot and I am sorry about that, I have a personal issue.

Never starting conversation.

People don't understand this but it is very rare that I hit people up, most people have to contact me for me to contact them back. I've become antisocial in a way, awkwardly. I can sit in a car ride and not speak a single word, I could sit in a group and smile, laugh, act like I am having a good time but not speak a single word unless someone starts talking to me.

I stumble over my words now, I mess up what I am going to say; why? because I rarely talk to people and I don't like it.

I hit depressions at times and my way of dealing with used to be smoking and drinking, now I don't deal with it. I don't smoke and I don't drink. Another reason people don't chill with me, I am not any fun. The people who do chill with me, I am thankful for because they know that I am no fun but still chill with me. One of my friends moved or is going to move and that's one of the people who would just come over and chill.

In a way I am like a big sister to her because I have helped her out a lot, I helped her with emotional issues, I even helped her with relationship problems; the guy almost left her and I convinced him to give her another chance.

No matter what I am going through, I always try to give people advice where I can, I always try to make people happy when I fell down and out.

Anyways, this blog completely went off track.

If you would please check out these stories and maybe leave a comment or something I would appreciate that. I will see what I can do back for you.

Please Come Back To Me

Run if you want to live
May 24th, 2014 at 04:22pm