Silent Reader Ranters, I Have a Question for You

So I have had it to the sky and back with these rant journals about silent readers. I can't help but wonder do the people who complain comment on every single story they click on? There isn't one story you read, even if you are not subscribed to it, that you don't comment on?

I mean I can't help but feel there is a little self righteousness with these rants. I mean lets face it you are basically complaining to your own readers and subscribers that they are not paying attention to your story when you don't get a comment from your latest posting.

But what about the stories you are subscribed to? You mean to sit here and tell me that when you are not updating your own story you are practicing what you preach and are commenting on the stories you are subscribed to? And any other you come in contact with?

And also come on, not only it is self righteous, but selfishness as well. Those journals are not posted unless it is your story you don't get a comment on. You don't care about other users stories. No it's your story because you didn't get a comment and you are bothered by it.

Instead of ranting about it, hosting comment swaps, why don't you start posting recommendation journals? These are the stories I have read and recommend. I highly doubt users who rant about silent readers are promoting their stories or the stories of the users they are subscribed to.

That's just my two cents though.
May 24th, 2014 at 11:30pm