I Think I Would Be Pretty Happy Being a Decent Mom and Housewife

Okay, don't think I'm a girl that thinks that all women shouldn't follow their dreams and be out there in the world to make it a better place with a career.I'm talking about MYSELF, and what I would like in MY life. Just a sweet little dream.

We all know that way back in the day before Women's Lib, women had the role of being the maker of the home and raising the family with a much bigger emphasis than that of today. It was kind of like our "duty" to nurture and to be home and comfort oriented to our hubby's and children. Not that we don't have mothers that do excellently at that in the modern world. But there were no grey areas and many more expectations put onto us. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I been learning a lot recently about the personality traits of "divine femininity" and it's really fascinating.

Some example words;

Inclusive, intuitive, compassionate, connective, relational, gentle, healing, forgiving, empowering, introspective,

I connect a lot with these traits personally, I really think it matters to strive to be this way for me.

I want to have little ones when I get older, I feel like I would be very accomplished in my life if I raised a family. I also love old timey home economics and if I were to be excellent in that way, I will feel truly excellent. I am very family and home oriented. I feel like this country gives a bad rep to women who choose to be only domestic. Moms have the HARDEST job in the world as they say, and truly, it ain't for sissies. Kids will beat the living crap outta you if your not careful, lol.Some do it better than others, however. That's totally okay though, we'd be insane to go for absolute perfection. All we could do is do our best.

I'd also love to be married. Married to someone whom I'm very much in love with, have good communication with, and share the same values. And we would know what the other needed, and we would provide that for each other. There's no such thing as a perfect marriage, so yes I know times will be tough, but having faith matters in all situations. If things don't work out, God forbid, maybe it just wasn't in the stars. That's how I look at things, think what you want.

I just think it would be the best job for me and I could do it too :-).

Thank you taking the time of your day to listen to my silly dream lol.
May 25th, 2014 at 05:23am