The Starter (Introduction and a Problem...or Four)

I'm thinking about starting to blog on here. I've never really found blogs to super helpful and let's be honest, my life is a little boring at the moment. But hey, I'm going to do it anyway because I'm a college student with absolutely no life because I have social anxiety and no desire to have a lot of face to face human contact. I'll probably generally blog about writing and introverts and things of that nature. Once the semester starts back up in the fall, there will probably be some things about the classes I'm taking. If you want me to talk about something in particular, message me, comment, or if you're stalker, stop by my house because I will probably be at home, sitting on my bed...

A bit about me, as it states on my bio, I'm a college student majoring in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. I'm required to have a minor which is why I'm doing Greek Classical Studies, so if you thought I was being an extra awesome student, you were horribly wrong. I've been writing since Elementary School so I've got some experience (Kidding. I can tell you what NOT to do, though). I read, all the time. Generally fiction but I have been reading this non-fiction psychology book about the creating brain. Really interesting stuff. Specific questions can be asked through the messaging system because who really cares if my favorite color is green.

In other news, I'm having an issue with a chapter I'm writing at the moment and that's super frustrating. I have the idea developed in my head but in two totally different scenarios. I've tried writing it both ways but I still haven't figured it out. If you have any tricks or ways that you overcome this kind of problem, let me know! :D
May 25th, 2014 at 05:42am