Update On TMJ + Facts About Me + Landscaping + No Kids

Yesterday, I had posted a blog about how I may have TMJ. Well, I believe it was a false alarm. (Then again, I could still have it and it is just calming down) My jaw feels really weak right now, but it doesn't really hurt to the point that I am going to stay up tonight. I couldn't sleep all night last night and finally went to bed at around 5 AM and had to get up at 10 AM. Jake let me take a little nap today, so, I feel sort of better. I might have just slept on my jaw wrong because I do sleep in really weird positions. Um, yeah.

So, I just thought I would blurt out random facts about myself. I saw someone else do this in their blog and wanted to do it too. Hee hee.

1. I have a strange addiction to many different things such as: Fun Pillows, Different Pens, Stuffed Animals, Really Comfortable Blankets, and lists. I love making lists for some reason. I loved taking notes in class and everyone would complain and want to do something else, but not me!!!

2. Me and Jake are video game nerds. We have: 1 Gameboy Advance, 2 DS', 1 PSP, 1 PS3, 2 Wii's, 1 Sega console that I am not familiar with, 1 Sega Genesis, 1 Nintendo 64, 2 Gamecubes, 1 Sonic handheld game, 2 PS2s and...I think that is it. Maybe.

3. I absolutely love wolves. If I could become one, I definitely would.

4. My favorite Animal Crossing Character is Tangy. (See Avatar)

5. I am 20 years old getting ready to turn 21 October 19th.

6. I have one brother.

7. I have the absolute best boyfriend in the entire world and the two most wonderful little girls.

8. I plan on going to College for Cosmetology, but I also have recently gotten a passion for baking and decorating.

That is all I am going to list right now. :D

Jake and I have been trying to make our land look half way decent. When I first began going to Jakes house, he pretty much lived in a dump because there is a junk yard that is a neighbor of his and his neighbor didn't realize that he was on someone else's property and Jake ended up with the property, so we took the neighbor to court, and the neighbor moved everything. Sadly, he left us with a broken windshield, orange and red reflectors broken everywhere, and trash. So Jake and I have begun making out property look nice by building a fence on our property line and a 12ft gate, so no cars will go through our driveway any more. We got those 97 cent solar lights from walmart and took the light part off of the stick, and we nailed them on top of the posts on the fence, and they look really nice. We are also going to be buying some Leyland Cypresses to put up, so if we ever do decide to sell the property, the people won't be looking at a nasty junk yard all day.

We just graded a spot in front of our house so we can rent it out to others. I think Jake is going to just get his mother up here from Florida and let her move in, so we can keep an eye on her. Jake thinks (and I agree) that she put up with him and cared for him for 18 years, so its his turn. I think it is sweet. We have so much landscaping we are doing its unreal. Seeding, Fertilizing, Mowing, Sticking solar lights into the ground to show where the driveway is. Btw, we have a 1/4 Mile long, rocky terrained driveway.

Jake and I don't have the kids tonight either. They are with their mother. Supposedly, the girls had a birthday party (their birthdays are really close together) and got a few things. A few coloring books each, doodle bears, other drawing things, etc. Jake and I usually don't know what to do with ourselves when we don't have the girls, but I guess since we have so much land renovating going on, we didn't really have much time to stop and breathe. We still haven't gone out on a date yet, and its been since last August. We went and watched Elysium.

I guess that is it about my life. I don't know if any one really bothers reading these blogs of mine, but it is nice to go back and read some of them for myself. If you have read all the way down to here, thank you.

Attn Subscribers to the Monster Inside Series: I understand I haven't been posting like I said I would. I have kind of just fallen out of my normal schedule with it. I want to do so many things during the day, its really hard to pick and choose what I do. I usually end up playing Skyrim or Animal Crossing. I do, however, plan on finishing up the series soon. I have the next chapter written, but the way its going, I don't want to give you guys another shitty chapter again. So I am trying my best, and I will talk to you all later.

Goodnight Fellow Mibbians.
May 25th, 2014 at 09:01am