Avenged Sevenfold Fan Fiction Recommendation Blog PT. 1

Well hello lovelies, it’s me again and I’m doing something different for me. I’ve never done one of these blogs before, and I’ve seen quite a few this month. I think it’s a prompt for some kind of contest? Yeah, that’s how much I pay attention to some things here. Don’t shoot me?

All of the stories I’m mentioning are Avenged Sevenfold related. Yes, I’m a huge fan of stories including the band members. Especially Rev and Shadows, they’re my favorite with Gates as a strong third. Maybe it’s just because I’m a fan of their music, but I just love to see the different ways to portray those amazing musicians.

These aren’t all of the stories that I am subscribed to, and sometimes silently stalk. Please don’t shoot me again, okay? Haha I’m going to change that, I will no longer be a silent reader. I’ll raise my right hand and you just hand me a bible. But these are the ones that I’m definitely addicted to, oh like sweet heroin. I’ll go through when I’m completely bored and read through my ultimate favorites just for fun. Oh and how giddy I get when I see that they’ve been updated. Man, I start cheesing, yo.

I will add that some of these stories are completed, and others haven’t been updated in forever. But hey, they’re still awesome. So check em’ out if you haven’t already, enjoy em’, and silently thank me. You’ll be able to tell that I have quite a variety here.

They aren’t ranked in any certain order. I love them all equally:

Filled With Syn By: Synical – This story is awesome. I’m attached, like the nose on my face girls, seriously. The author paints such amazing pictures with the details, almost movie like. To the point at times whenever Syn Gates screws up, I imagine smacking him. It has points that will have you cracking up, especially with the awesome way she’s portrayed Rev. Other times you’re (like I said) ready to smack Syn’s fabulous face. (Not too hard though. We’re just knocking some sense into the man, man.) It’s just amazingly realistic and I can honestly see some of the character’s acting the way they do at times. Bottom line, it’s awesome and you need to check it out.

*

City of Evil By:RavenArtist93 – If you’re looking for awesome fight scenes, bloody murders and an evil Avenged Sevenfold, look no further. Stop here seriously, this story is amazing. All of the background information will have your head rolling. I mean she’s got designs of her own custom made demons. She doesn’t use the everyday demons in this story and that just interested me from the start (unlike some people *cough,cough* ‘me’ no offense to anyone else, I love them too). The details are phenomenal, and evil Shadows is still my favorite haha. And, once you’re done there, she has a sequel that’s got me squealing with excitement every time she updates it.

*

Save Me By: Rocket Queen – I am addicted to this awesome story, I haven’t read one like it before. The storyline is just amazing, and reading about Shadows being a pimp is a must. The tension is amazing; it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Especially with the latest chapter, I mean like man, my heart was racing. The main character ‘Ashley’, her history just breaks my heart. If you want to read a rare topic involving Avenged Sevenfold, read this. I’ll gladly admit that I’m addicted.

*

Okay, so this is just part one. I have quite a few more so if you think that you were left out, don’t worry you’ll be on my list soon. I’ve never done this before and I didn’t want to give too much away, so I hope that I did a good job. It’s got a bit of my weird humor mixed in with my honest opinions on these lovely stories. So don’t kill me, cause you’ve already shot me twice. Haha
May 25th, 2014 at 12:54pm