Semi Hiatus *Contact Me*

Mood: Stressed
Food/Drink: Cook Out coming soon
Time: 5:18 PM
Music: Run and Go by Twenty One Pilots

Dear Mibba,
It has become clear to most of you that I have not been active on Mibba and by active I mean I'm hardly commenting on my friends pages, stories, and updating stories has basically been put on hold. I'm not leaving the site but I am taking a long semi hiatus on the web site.
Image
Since March I've been constantly looking for a job and seeing that my sister is graduating from high school in a few weeks. I need to have a job, because 1. I don't want to live here any longer and 2. My sister is annoying I don't want to be irritated. Kaitlyn and I need to be looking for jobs, I've been applying everywhere.
Image
It's been stressful hearing the same speech from people, and getting nagged on all the time from family about not having a job and acting as if I haven't been looking when I have been only online to apply for jobs and call in. This stress has pretty much made my brain hurt and making writing harder and harder to do. Not to help that this has made me feel very guilty to readers and friends with me not updating or chatting with people.
So you can contact me at the following places:

Facebook: Clara Stumph, just be sure to let me know who you are.
Email: itsclaranotcarla@hotmail.com
tumblr: http://itsclaranotcarla.tumblr.com/
skype: message me your usernames I'll add you :D

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN I RETURN!
Hell Bound being completed
Harry Styles story
Re write of Ships in the Night
Bucky Barnes fanfic
Marvel cowrite
Hobbit cowrite
Sebastian Stan face-claim story
Tom Hiddleston face-claim story

I love you guys so much.

Clara
xxx
May 25th, 2014 at 11:59pm