Pride and Prejudice Movie + Deus Ex Machina + Recommend me some romantic movies!

Watching this movie was one of the best choices I've made in my entire life. I do not regret downloading it from the internet despite the possibility of receiving viruses in my laptop. I don’t regret sleeping late at night trying to watch the entire movie that has absolutely captivated my heart. I especially do not regret falling hopelessly in love with these characters that I spend most of my time searching for them online and what has happened in their lives.

The romance story between Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy is one of the most romantic stories I’ve ever had the privilege to watch. I have to say it tops my list of romantic movies. Ugh, my feels for this movie cannot be explained through words. They cannot. Not in a million years.

I love them. I seriously do. I can’t believe that I haven’t watched this movie before. I don’t know what to say about this movie except it is absolutely extraordinary.

I don’t know with you but I seriously suggest you watch this movie. I was able to find out about this movie through a blog of one of my most favorite authors here on Mibba. Deus Ex Machina. I find her taste in romantic movies absolutely recommendable because she’s knows her stuff. –insert extreme scream of how awesome she is- Jka;slkdjfa;lskjdf;laksjdlfkjasd;lkjfalskdjf;alskdj you are like the savior of my life.

If by any chance any of you have romantic movies to recommend, please post them here! I would love to watch them. I would watch anything you’d like me to watch! I do prefer some things:

1. The movie can be from like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before in like olden times. Victorian era if possible.
2. There is mostly romance and not comedy.

Well, that would be it. If you happen to find a movie that fits these conditions, then I would be happy to watch them! But if you don’t, I’d still love to watch the movies that still are romantic!

Tata for now!
May 26th, 2014 at 12:06pm