Answers to an Interview

Got sent a interview from @XXXataktoulaXXX so here's the answers.

01. Would you tell us your full name?
Fiona Marsh
02. How long have you been on mibba?
I can't actually remembers how long now lol
03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?
Livejournal, Archive Of Our Own
04. Since when have you been writing?
I've always enjoyed writing but my grammar and spelling used to be really bad thanks to learning problems. But hopefully I'm getting better all the time.
05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.
06. What inspired you to write each story?
07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?
08. Do you do research before writing?
09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?
10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?
Mostly Dom/fertile stories
11. What's the hardest story you've ever wrote? Not sure, I always find it hard to write filler chapters though as I want to jump right to the action lol.
12. What does writing mean to you? Well I really like jumping into other worlds, I also like to have fun, so most of the stuff I right isn't 100% serious.
13. About what was the first story you ever wrote? Could you tell us a little bit more about it? Well I always wrote, but if anyone can find it the first story I wrote on line was called Warrior And The Seer. It was a Lord Of The Rings fanfic and was written under the name Nothing D'Lioncourt. I posted it in a yahoo group, but I think it might be lost forever.
14. What's the story you're most proud of? I think Red Darkness. I think people either love or hate it, but it has seemed to spawn a lot of dom/fertile stories. I would like to clear it up though that I'm not sure if I stated the whole dom/fertile idea, even though a lot of folks seem to credit me with the idea lol.
15. What is your biggest writing weakness? I think rushing my writing and wanting to post it right away and not rereading it properly.
16. Are you more of a writer or a reader? Well I have times I can't stop writing, right now though I've been reading a lot.
17. Do you read all kinds of fiction? I really like horror and sci-fi. I have times I become obsessed with something and go crazy reading fanfic about it.
18. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction? Fan Fiction, but I do like well written original fic.
19. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings? Well I do rate most of my stories Nc17 but some people say that's a little high. I like to be safe though.
20. What's the genre you are most comfortable with? Horror, dark fantasy
21. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read? Well if the fiction is about something I'm a fan of I don't mind. Original fiction though I mostly read horror.
22. What's the hardest character you've ever wrote? I don't know to be honest. When I don't feel a character though they do tend to drop out the story. I've been asked to write characters into stories that my friends have made up, but sometimes I feel they don't really fit into the whole universe I created with Red Darkness and other fics in the A.U. Like vampires being friends with humans.
23. Is there a certain place you like to be when you write? Something you have to do in order to concentrete on writing? Mostly my bedroom.
24. In which of the characters you created, do you see yourself? (If there is a character like that) Well most of my characters are socialpaths. I seem to write characters that aren't really like me at all, as I've been described as quite empathic. I guess Havoc, and maybe how wacky and at time immature Storm can be if you removed the point that he's cruel psychopath of course.
25. When you have writer's block, what do you do to get back to writing? Oh that's a struggle. Often though something as simple as watching a movie or music video can bring me out of it.
26. If you were a character in a novel, how do you think you would be? Is there a character of a published novel which could be you? I don't know to be honest. I guess I would be a bit of wall flower.
27. Which is your favorite character from a published novel? Lestat.
28. How often do you update? Sometimes it can be twice a day, I haven't updated for a while though because of work and life getting in the way.
29. Any words for your readers? I would like to thank you all for reading and the kind comments you send me.
30. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books) Anne Rice, Poppy Z Brite, I also like Jane Austin and Oscar Wild

P.S here's my twitter https://twitter.com/Saintvaleyard
May 27th, 2014 at 07:54am