Does Anyone Remember Old Mibba?

And I mean super old Mibba. From, like, 4 years ago. I remember some of it, but not in vivid detail. Do you guys remember the star system? Because I completely forgot about it until I was rereading some of my old stories and my authors notes always said something like, "OMG 7 STARS ALREADY?"

I actually barely remember it because I think they got rid of it like a few months after I joined Mibba, or else I'd remember it a lot better. But Mibba goes through so many changes that sometimes you just forget the old ones.

Basically, for those who don't remember or weren't here back then (this was like 4 years ago I think, because I had just joined) and each story had 10 (empty) stars besides them and once you got more readers and subscribers and comments, your story gained stars. It was kind of a popularity thing more than a 'readers vote on how good the story is' type of thing. I remember because I was curious back in the day on how to vote for stories (because that's what I thought the stars meant) until I started my own story and saw that you gained them for every however-many people that read/commented/subscribed.

It's weird to think back on it. I don't even remember how Old Mibba looked. I remember when you got new comments and new subscribers, My Mibba would show you via extremely colorful links and say something like "Winterhaven has 15 comments!" in neon green or something...again I barely remember. I was a sophomore in high school then and now I'm a sophomore in college. IT'S A LOT TO REMEMBER.

The timeline of changes that Mibba goes through is insane. THERE'S SO MANY.

What do you guys remember?
May 27th, 2014 at 08:08pm