Inactivity + Comic Con

I know I've been inactive for a while.... I blame life. No, but seriously. Life can be a pain in the neck at times. Yes, I would of said other things, but I knew I wanted to keep it PG-13. This blog shall contain no swearing... I hope?

I don't want to go blabing on my life story, but its to do with a family member. Sad times. Not something as bad as death, thankfully, but something just under.

ANYWAY, ONTO THE FUN STUFF.
COMIC-CON 2014~!

Image

Yes, this was my first free hug at Comic-Con in London, 2014. I had a sign, and this guy came to give me a hug... He was tall. He was like a tree, no lie! I went on my tiptoes and couldn't reach his height, so he picked me up like no freakin' problem. He then asked if I could be his cosplay, and he gave me piggy backs when ever we met.


Image

This is me and Slendy Wendy. Or Slenderman. What ever floats your boat. I took two photos with him! One when he was sitting at a table scribbling down the infamous notes that appear in the Slender Game... And then he came up to me and pointed his finger at me like
''I WANT YOU''
So we took another picture. <3


[img]http://kumoblarke.deviantart.com/art/Hugs-anyone-London-MCM-Expo-2014-456346088[/img]

This is me. The last photo my friend took. Sadly, this was the only ones we took. BUT PEOPLE TOOK PICTURES OF ME. ME. I WILL FIND THOSE PEOPLE.


Oh wait.. Let me tell you about the men.
THE HOT MEN
Around 10 gave me a hug and my friend.. They were shirtless, pretty hot, and I think I had a nose-bleed.


That was my.. First blog. So yes, to everyone who's been wondering.. I shall get over to my stories, I shall get over to my roleplays.. I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.
May 27th, 2014 at 09:07pm