The Story of My Love Life Part 2

I know I failed you guys with the blog everyday but I'm hitting you all with one today.

So after Johnny found me on Facebook we started messaging for a little while until I gave him my number because I wanted to text instead. Our conversation was like any first time meeting someone type of conversation so it wasn't that deep. But he seemed cool to text because he knew how to keep a conversation. Everyone else I knew previously was terrible at keeping conversations so it was refreshing to meet someone that wasn't. Then we got into talking about screen printing shirts because it was something that he did and that he was interested in. I asked him if he could help me to make a shirt that I had a design for and he agreed and suggested that I come to the second floor of the art building the next day. I had never ventured passed the first floor of the art building so it was weird for me to do so especially since I hardly knew anyone and didn't know where any of the rooms were. But I met him there and he showed me where the computer lab was. There were several people there doing design work, most of them I didn't know. But he sat by me and we used his MacBook to do my design on. For a few days we did that and while I was there I saw some people from the NY trip there. Some of them were bsing and wasting time while others were actually doing work. I started out working on my design and then went to bs. One thing I found out about Johnny was that he liked watching anime. He also seemed good friends with Darius. Darius was really cool and me, him and Johnny would get into some interesting conversations. I also found out that Johnny thought sexual a lot which was kind of funny to me. I think the same but I try to keep it more on the low. He didn't keep it on the low as much as me. I also found out that he was a Capricorn, also like me, and so was Darius. It was cool because I had known so many Capricorn males in the past. I also found out that Johnny is really secretive (like most capricorns I must admit) and it took a lot of coaxing to get a secret out of him. But those are the types of challenges I like. For me if someone is hard to get information out of, and they finally come around to trusting me to share those secrets with, I feel like I have accomplished a goal, and that person gets a place in my heart.

From days on, I spent after my classes in the art department almost everyday. I spent a lot of time joking around and clowning, with Johnny in the mix. I also realized that Johnny is a really touchy person. A lot of times he would have his hands on my waist or touch my thighs and sometimes my butt. I didn't mind it that much though because with certain people I get certain vibes when it comes to that and I didn't get any bad vibes with him. He was also willing to share with me a lot like his food, his computer, and other miscellaneous things. I really appreciated his gratitude.

But I didn't know what to think of him. Something about not feeling emotions for a person is liberating. Strong emotions that are mutual is satisfying. Little emotions is manageable. But I was a in gray area. I didn't know whether to like him or just deem him as a cool friend, or see where giving him my time took me. I decided on the latter.

As the time I spent in the art department continued, I began to meet more people in the department. Everyone was really cool and I talked to other people other than Johnny. I'm a natural free spirit so I didn't think it was necessary or even rational to cling myself to Johnny. One person I met was Jasmine. I talked to her briefly the first time I met her. She was in one of my classes that semester and I never really talked to her until I got to know her more. I found out a few things about her when I first met her; she watched anime, she liked Japanese culture, she kept to herself, and she was heavy set. Now I won't mention anyone's weight unless it becomes significant later on. But besides that I thought she was pretty cool. Another thing that I noticed, though, was that she took a special interest in Johnny. As a matter a fact, he was pretty much the only person she talked to there. My first thoughts were that she liked him but I couldn't be too sure of it then.

One day, though, Jasmine came up with the idea that we go see a movie (we being me, her and Johnny) or it might have been my idea to invite Johnny. My memory doesn't serve me well. So I thought it was cool and Johnny decided to go. But at this point he asked that I come up with a logo for his brand (just to see if he would use it) and I did, but he wanted to take a nap. So we went to his dorm. He lived in a suite dorm. This was my second time ever going to a dorm room for I had been commuting that entire time, but it was my first time being a suite dorm. None of his roommates were there. So I went in his room and he slept on his little bed while I worked on his computer. We were basically wasting time until we were going to go to the movies. But I worked on the illustration. After a while I got bored and thought we should get ready for the movie. So I walked up to his bed and told him to wake up. He didn't budge but I could tell that he heard me. After a while I felt weird about keep bothering him since I still didn't know him that well and how he reacted to situations, but what he ended up doing caught me off guard. He pulled me down to lay on the bed next to him. I felt so weird about it because I had never been that close to a guy before. He was basically cuddling me. And I remember him continuously saying "you're so soft" but he said it like he was shocked. The whole time I was scared that he was going to get a boner (which I found out later that he did) but he had backed up so I didn't feel anything which was good because I was a virgin then and I wouldn't have known how to react. We just laid that way for a while and it felt nice, until finally Jasmine was ready to go.

We watched Iron Man III and it was good but I was thinking about what Johnny and I did a lot. I was so excited about it that I told Jasmine about it. Probably shouldn't have done that, though...

Finally the semester ended and I was back home and so was Johnny. We texted from time to time, but not often and I didn't think I would see him for the rest of the semester until my mom came up with an idea that included Johnny staying at my house for four days...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ! :))
May 28th, 2014 at 12:11am