What I Like in Stories {and a Bunch of Sarcasm}.

So, I figured it might be fun....

One: Romantic Playfulness


It doesn't matter if they get together, if they're cute together. It's good. I'm a hopeless romantic. If I've ever commented on your story I've probably noted this. Everyone belongs together in my world. So. I want everyone together. Therefore. Any flirting leads to never ending love. Until something tragic happens and the world explodes. Or a new romance is fulfilled. Ya know. Life.

Two: Relatable Occurrences


If it is all about A Rich Girl Who Has Four Amazing Perfect Men Fall in Love With Her because she is a goddess. Uhm, unless she's a legit goddess, uhm. Naaaah. Or those whole, finding prince charming because they caught half a glimpse of each other across a friggin arena. No one can relate. I just undermined the hopeless romantic, right? ohwell. It doesn't just have to relate to love. You know what I mean, right? A story where everything seems to be going wrong, and they find the right way to fix it. I mean, who doesn't love an underdog.

Three: Unusual Plot Lines


I love strange stories. Like.... Vita Mortem Has a bit of a twist a stretch into it. And I love it. I had so much fun commenting on that btw. Actually, I have fun in all my comments. And to Jordy and Jess. Thank you for your thank you comments thanking me for commenting. Confused? Good. ONward!

Four: Character DepthLike 10 Mariana's Trenches Deep


If I can't find any foothold or grasp to care for the character. Then getcha butt back to stupid land.(I think I shall use that as a catchphrase... TO NOTES!).... Hmm. But no, Character Depth is so important. Even if it's just a two line conversation with a mom that gives you insight to their life, or a fifty page essay about why religion is their life, I need to know about that! please don't write a story with a fifty page religion essay.

Five: The HolocaustDon't judge me, woman.


I just find the Holocaust interesting. So much stuff about it is important to remember. And My favourite things, real stories from survivors. Like. The Last Jew of Treblinka. I read this book so fast. It was a fantastic view in on what happened. And Makes you understand the importance of life so much. If you are into this kind of stuff, definitely recommend it.

I think that's all. Thank you for keeping up with me. And, if I have previously promised you a comment, I'm getting there. Life was hectic, and now it rehecticted.

Good night, day, evening, morning, afternoon, and such to every one. And Best wishes!
May 29th, 2014 at 05:40am