My Lovely Lina

Can I just talk to you all about how much I love Lina? Can I? Okay so for me Mibba has been so quiet since she’s had to refrain herself from hopping on Mibba and I’m sad because I’m not use to her not being around!

Thankfully I have her on Facebook, because the last time Mibba went down we freaked out and thought how scary it would be if we couldn’t contact each other and… nope… not having that. So yeah :) We added each other and I just had a catch up with her like, as we speak and I just have so many feels right now guys.

Lina is so lovely and she makes Mibba so much... happier… for me :) I’m so excited for when she comes back onto Mibba when her finals are over. I know she’ll do well in them as well because she’s such a hard worker.

I’m pretty sure half of you know Lina at least, how can you not?! She’s a really nice Mibbian who is super friendly and approachable, I feel like I’ve known her so a really long time but we only really started talking a few months ago. Since then we’ve just, clicked and I can always count on her to talk to her about whatever’s on my mind. We both have so much in common and we’re always on the same page, she’s one of the easiest people to co-write with as well and she’s always supportive and understanding.

Now that I have these feels out of the way I’d like to recommend some of her stories (or potentially all of her stories) because she’s an amazing writer who deserves some loving (lots of loving).

Original Fiction:
Bully : That Weird Girl
Subconsciously
Broken Smiles and Fragile Hearts

Avenged Sevenfold Fanfiction:
Always Us
From A to Z
Just For Three Days
Lady and a Manywhore

One Direction Fanfiction:
How to Date an Avenged Sevenfold Fangirl
Chance Encounters
Perfectly Dysfunctional
Us Against the World.
You and I
Six Strings Duet
Two Puzzle Pieces
Transcontinental Overload
Lost and Found

Five Seconds of Summer Fanfiction:
Last Kiss Goodbye
Mist of a Memory
Destiny is Overrated

Fairy Tail (Anime) Fanfiction:
Under the Moonlight
Happy
Blossoms Who Are Without Equals
I have to confess, that’s actually all of Lina’s stories xD But her work is so amazing! I can’t just pick one so I decided to recommend them all! Seriously go check them out! :D

I think I’ll end my gushing blog here because it’s sah long now~ Thanks for reading my rant on how amazing Lina is! :)

Bye x
May 29th, 2014 at 03:00pm