school sucks!

My first three days in hell school...I mean high school weren't good:

Finally it's the weekend. now I can do what I want..I don't have to study now i've been studying for 5 hours and yesterday I studied for 6-7 hours too gosh I never studied like that before! so my first day at school sucked my new school sucks most of my teachers suck..basically everything sucks! when I found out that we don't have chairs and tables to sit on during the break I kinda broke down.. everyone was sitting on the floor! I can't sit on the floor!

me and my friends kept walking and walking and walking just exploring our new shitty school. they don't have seats/chairs in the hallways!! @_@ in the first two days I felt really sick and I felt like I wanted to cry I was thinking about my two BFFs who aren't there with me =( I keep a small pic of all of us in my pocket how sad huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My teachers:

The Arabic teacher is good she's so calm she's kinda religious.
The Math teacher is super cool! I love her she's so funny.
The English teacher can't speak English well. I'm wondering how did she go and graduate from college :S
The Chemistry teacher is so nice she's great!
The Physics teacher suck with a capital S she doesn't give you a chance to answer her questions.
The Religion teacher is okay.
The Biology teachers is the DEVIL! she's so scary and I hate her cocky attitude.
The Social Studies teacher is hmmm not bad.
The P.E teacher is okay as well.
The I.T teacher is a semi good person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final thought:

I can't believe that I'm gonna stay at this school for 2 more years x_x
September 14th, 2007 at 08:09pm