AntiJokes for Your Enjoyment

I found a website that was full of antijokes (definition copied and pasted from the website itself: Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline.). I wanted to share some of my favorites I found and write some side comments.

AntiJoke 1:
Why did Sally fall off the swing set?
Because she had no arms and no legs.
Knock knock?
Who's there?
Not Sally.

I actually heard this one in school today. We had one of those reactions where you don't necessarily laugh but you gasp while smiling and covering your mouth (if this even makes sense).

AntiJoke 2:
why was 6 afraid of 7?
cause 789!
no, not anymore, didn't you hear? 6 and 9 got together last night and 8 each other.

I'm sharing this one because part of my 16 year old self is still immature when it comes to shit like this. What got me was that a comment said, "I don't get it."

AntiJoke 3:
There are four types of people in this world.
I never said I would name them all.

AntiJoke 4:
"Oh yeah?!"
"Yeah!"
"You wanna go?!"
"No, sorry. I got plans."
(walks away)

My life.

AntiJoke 5:
If I said "This AntiJoke will get thumbs up"
It will get thumbs up

Lol it got 15 thumbs down

AntiJoke 6:
What's the difference between a turtle and a bird?
They both fly. Except the turtle.

I would say something stupid like this.

AntiJoke 7:
Why is the alien dead as a door-nail?
Because the door-nail was never alive nor could it ever be dead therefore the alien must have never existed just like the life and death of the door-nail.

Alright. I think I'm done for now. The rest of the jokes my friends told me are inappropriate and offensive so I won't be sharing those. I'll just leave ya with these. And here's a joke my friend told me:

Do nuns wear bras?
No because God supports everything! Amen!

K bye!
May 30th, 2014 at 02:47am