The Story of My Love Life Part 3 + Question

During the summer a neighbor and family friend of mine asked me if I had any interest in painting a large scale mural in the new business her and her husband were about to run. I gladly accepting knowing I wasn't getting any pay, but did it as a gift and an opportunity to expand myself as an artist. I was so blinded by excitement that I didn't even think that perhaps I would need help with painting the mural.

And that is when my mom came up with the brilliant idea to invite Johnny to help me paint the mural. She suggested that he sleep in the guest room on the first floor of our house. I said it was cool and I asked him and he agreed. I was to pick him up from his house which was about two hours from where I lived. He agreed.

A few days later I took the long drive to his house, almost falling asleep in the road (something I'm notorious for, unfortunately) and got him. It was my first time seeing his house. It was small but homey and it was the house he grew up in, which I thought was cool because I'm a house hopper child. I also informally met his mom. She was even more light skinned than him and had a looser hair curl. But she talked different than him. I don't know how to describe it. It was like a southern black woman that didn't take any bullshit, but still kind at heart. Then she was ghost after that. But I took some time to chill at his house before leaving because I didn't want to drive right after I drove two hours, and I needed a nap. I just napped on the couch. I also met his sister. His sister I met was his oldest sister of two and she was 21/22 at the time (Johnny was 23). She seemed cool. But soon we left to head to my house.

Once we got there I think we either slept or chilled. But the very next day we went to work on the mural. We spent long days working on it too. We would be there from ten in the morning to eight at night. That's longer than a nine-to-five. After the day I would be stinky and tired. He would be tired but Johnny never stinks, haha. So we would take a shower (him downstairs and me at upstairs, of course) and we would go downstairs to watch a movie or some tv. While watching the movie or whatever, he would begin to lean into me until he was just laying on me. I let him lay between my legs because it felt the most comfortable, honestly, while his head would rest on my big ass boobs. I liked the feeling I got when he leaned on me. It may sound odd but it was like he was my child and I was his mother that loved him a little too much. Okay, better comparison, it was like I wanted to care for him as his protecter and provider.

Things went that way throughout the days we worked on the mural which only lasted about three days. But practically everyday he would lay on me, or I would lay on him (closed legs on his behalf).

The last day the man who was going to run the business gave us money to eat out because he was so happy about the job we did. So we went to a really good Mexican restaurant close to where I live. It looked like a date and it was the closest I got to ever being on a date with a guy. It was nice to have time to relax, but it was bittersweet because I had to take him back the next day.

After taking him back home I chilled there for a while in attempts to nap but I couldn't get a wink of sleep. He also gave me something light to eat. We watched some tv and then I headed back on the road. He gave me a big hug before I left though, which is nice. He gives really good hugs. I ended up falling asleep on the road though so I had to pull over and take a quick nap in the unforgiving heat before I went back home.

I just knew that would be the last I would see of Johnny that summer. But Jasmine planned a beach trip inviting not other than, your best friend AYANA! (And Johnny)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

QUESTION
I know, I know, y'all are going to look for the sex scenes, and they will come, but I'm not sure how I should describe them. Should I be really detailed, or vague? What do y'all (or one of you) want because I can get really really detailed?
May 31st, 2014 at 03:01am