Personal Beliefs. Read With Caution If You're Sensitive to Yours.

So. I haven't been on this site in awhile.

Sorry not sorry.

But I feel as though I need to get this out, so why not share with the good, somewhat open-minded, people of Mibba?

I am not a very religious person. Never have been.

Ever.

I was brought up in my adolescence as a Christian.

No matter how hard I would try, I never could bring myself to fully understand and belief with all my heart in it.

But as I've grown up, I have come to believe in an individual spirituality that is best for me.

I believe, that we all are in control of ourselves. Positive energy, negative energy. If we put our full belief in something, happiness and positivity, it will essentially turn our lives happier and surround us. For a bland example, let's say I had a test tomorrow.

I can sit here, bad thoughts in mind about it. Try to study, but always dread the thought of taking it and automatically knowing I would fail. Setting myself up for an infinite failure. I could study for hours, but automatically never soak the information in. I end up failing the test as I had thought.

But.

I could sit here, positive in mind, and study to my hearts content. Also recognizing, the good in taking this test. To test my knowledge on the subject, to better myself on this subject. A challenge I have faith in overcoming. I pass the test.

Now, I do believe in a higher power. But I don't believe in all that religion that is strictly "black and white." Like if I continue to smoke cigarettes for the rest of my life, it's sinning so I go to hell.

There's not much I can say on the afterlife. I believe that the goodness in people's hearts and their pure energies affect their afterlife. Once you believe in something strongly, put your happiest thoughts into it, good will come out of it. Kind of like how Christians pray, putting all of that pure belief into it. It returns it to their life's.

It's all about our minds, to me.

Studies show, that we only use 10% of our brains. And if we could gain access to that other 90% we would be able to amazing things. I believe this. We were obviously brought here for a reason. We obviously came about for a reason. I believe in other life than this. 'Aliens'. I don't believe on the whole 'Adam and Eve thing.' I believe in somewhat evolution. We evolved from something.

I am trying to figure it our more thoroughly as I go, studying on different things.

Individual spirituality.

Please, do not try to comment and change my mind or somehow demean what I have shared.
June 3rd, 2014 at 09:24am