The Reason Why

I get a lot of people I know asking me to make them characters in my stories.

I don't like making people characters though because as soon as they really piss me off that character gets killed and I have to build a storyline around that death. Then if me and that friend reconcile they are all offended that I killed them. With the way they react you would think that I actually killed them.

I don't like people I know reading my stories when I am sitting right there. They get this stupid idea that I wrote a character specifically for them. Then when me and that friend get into a fight the idea that the friend identified with that character pisses me off and I kill that character. Then if we reconcile they are all wounded because I killed 'their' character.

I write a lot of fan-fiction. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. But that 'person' I write up is NOT the actual living human being because I don't know those people. I write fan-FICTION because those are characters that I don't have to create a look and backstory for. I don't hate those people because they haven't personally pissed me off and probably never will because I will never meet them. Eventually I will edit the fan-FICTION into an ORIGIONAL-fiction.

I do make anyone any fucking characters in my stories. I don't even make me my own fucking character because that one would die more than most.
June 4th, 2014 at 01:54am