What Would You Do If a Guy Came up to You and Asked If You Could Hit Him?

Because that's what happened to me just now. I was doing my daily exercise, a morning jog around the park, when this guy who was walking towards me asked if I could kick him...

In the balls.

Um. Wut.

o_O?

The way he said it, and the way he was acting, both made me think that he either had some weird fetish or that there was someone hiding with a camera as part of a prank video.

Either way, I told him no, and tried to walk past him, but he became really desperate and said that he it would be quick, and that I could leave immediately afterwards. So I asked him why this time, and he told me that he had never been hit there before, and that he really wanted to know what it would feel like.

I was standing there, trying to come up with a response, when some women who were out walking their dog came over, laughing about something. The guy got startled and ran off.

Needless to say, this day has been weird.

My question (since the majority of people here are girls) is this: What would you have done?

Also, there was no dude hiding with a camera. This was definitely a guy with a fetish who wanted to get his rocks off.

T__T

Well, at least he's helping to keep our state slogan alive and well: Keep Portland Weird. Yeah, I know, it's just for the one city, but it may as well be true for every part of Oregon because we are ALL a bunch of weirdos. Myself included.
June 4th, 2014 at 07:12pm