Do You Guys Remember These?

I spent yesterday and this morning just reliving my middle school days. Well, when it comes to tv shows, movies, and songs. And may I say that everything was so much better than all the garbage that they put out today? That stuff was the shit when it all came out. And now it is classic, I swear. I will never forget all these things. And they will never get old. I will just spend today and tomorrow reliving the better days.

And now I shall share what my friend and I found.

1. The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.

That show was my favorite. I watched every new episode when it came out when I was little. Every. Single. Episode. And I would be so upset if I had to miss one. My grandpa used to record the episodes for me if I had to miss it.

Just a random question, if any of you are not from the United States. Did you guys watch this show? Was it available where you live? Was Disney Channel available where you live?

2. Minutemen.

This was my favorite movie when I was in the sixth and seventh grade. The guys are so freakin' cute. It may be one of the cheesiest movies I know, but I am still in love with it. I could watch it over and over again. I thought that Luke Benward was such a cutie for a while (it's not creepy, he's older than me, just sayin'). And I had the biggest crush on Jason Dolley while I was growing up. And I still think he is flippin' adorable as hell. I feel like he would be a sweetheart who just makes a lot of jokes. And I respect him for being able to stay on Disney Channel for so long and still remain such a good role model. He just seems to be a kid at heart.

3. Hatching Pete.

I started rewatching it yesterday, but I will definitely have to watch it today. This movie was another one of my favorites when I was growing up. Mitchell Musso and Jason Dolley, mhm. Yes. I love them both. They were two of my favorite actors on Disney Channel.

4. Drake and Josh.

So, I wasn't allowed to watch anything but Disney Channel growing up. My grandma had some personal vendetta against Nickelodeon. She thought it was inappropriate. My form of rebellion was watching Drake and Josh and iCarly and some other Nickelodeon shows when I turned fifteen or so. I don't even know. But Drake and Josh will forever hold a place in my heart. I heard that they are going to make a new movie, I'm patiently waiting to find out if it will be as good as the past movies and episodes.

I am still mad that they took it off of Netflix.

5. Powerpuff Girls.

I spent last night watching this with my mom. Lovin' it. And I still can't believe that the lady who does the voice for Buttercup is the same one who does the voice for Tommy Pickles. What? Say what?

6. Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I also watched this with my mom. She's an artist, and she adores how the show is drawn. She always has. I miss this show. It was always so cute.

7. Cow Belles.

Whatever happened to Aly and AJ? I know that they are doing other movies and stuff. But I miss them like this. I definitely have to rewatch this one as well. I plan to do that this afternoon or tonight. I hope that I will have time. I feel like I never have time to just do nothing anymore. My time is just constantly interrupted by unnecessary things. Like my grandma making me do this and that. And go here and wherever. She's making me do that this afternoon. And just ugh. Well, nevermind. I am just going to try to not be bothered by all that. Anyhoo, this movie was amazing. And I love how awkward they were and all that. And how it actually seemed relatively realistic.

And now to the songs...

1. Lip Gloss - Lil' Mama.

2. Girlfriend (Remix) - Avril Lavigne and Lil' Mama.
Best remix ever.

3. Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) - Three 6 Mafia.

4. Cyclone - Baby Bash.

5. Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em.

6. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo.

7. Yeah - Usher.

And there are countless others. But I will leave it at that. I will probably make another one of these soon. So, now I just want to know. Do you guys remember these things?
June 4th, 2014 at 10:23pm