Trevor

Ok, soo...Id blog. Like, at all. Like, I'm not even sure what a blog is. But, I thought I'd try it, tonight. So, right now, it is June 5, 2014, at 2:39 AM. And, I'm going to talk about my cousin. See, I have this cousin that reminds me a lot of me. He's smart, he's mature, for his age, and he's had to grow up much faster than he should've. He's only 15, but, I am so proud of him.
My cousin's name is Trevor. And, I love Trevor like no other. He's my second favorite person in the universe, and I only hope I'm half as good a person as he is.
Trevor, like myself, studies horoscopes. Like, he has a two-inch thick book that he let me borrow, that has different divisions of each of the 12 horoscope signs. Like, it even has how the horoscopes and Zodiac signs correlate. How cool is that? And, he studies handwriting analysis, which is something I've also been interested in for quite awhile.
Now, because of how Trevor's (ever-absent) mom is, we only see him every couple of years. The last time we saw him, it was because of our grandmother's funeral. A grandmother he'd only met a couple of times, might I add. This was about two and a half months ago. Well, while we were talking, he told me that he thought he wanted to be psychologist. Which, by the way, is what I tried to go to school for, this past fall. A little bit ago, he said he might want to be a college professor, instead. Which still requires some brains. So, clearly, he's pretty intelligent. Now, obviously, those things, alone, don't equal intelligence. But, those, along with a long list of things I don't feel like typing out...I mean, maybe I can't tell you everything, but, trust me, he's smart! And, he's sweet. He's always telling me to make sure I always keep in touch with him, no matter what. And he tells me, every day, that he loves me, and he's always asking for my opinion, and what I think about him. My best friend doesn't even value me as highly as he does! And, he tells me that I know him better than almost anyone else. And, that I understand him. He tells me all this stuff, all these secrets that he doesn't tell anyone else; he trusts me. And, I trust him. I tell him things I don't tell anyone else. He knows things that my parents don't know, that my sister doesn't know, that my best friend doesn't know. Even things that--dare I say--my boyfriend doesn't even know!
Trevor is my favorite cousin, and he means the world to me. And tonight, I guess I thought that people should know. So, here I am, telling you all about my cousin. And, obviously, this isn't everything there is to know. But, it's a start.
So, it's now 3:23 AM. And, I'm tired. So, this has been my first blog, ever, and, I hope you've enjoyed it. Soo...G'night, and...(insert catchphrase here)! :)
June 5th, 2014 at 10:25am