How to Be a Female Dog.

I'm waiting for everyone to leave for Grad Night and I've got nothing better to do other than wander around the internet. I've been feeling a little out of place because idk no one responds to my messages, so it makes me feel like A) Mibba is broken, or B) People just don't want to talk to me.

tbh, it just sucks feeling like you're being ignored, though. But it's cool, I guess in the end I really don't mind. I understand we all have lives and stuff. I'm not going to be a bitch about it because when I was looking through my old, old, old messages I saw I accidentally left some people hanging like two years ago. Sorry about that.

I'll be a bitch about something else though---

I bought this sweater at H&M and I fell in love with it because it has a bunch of doughnuts on it and totally stands out. It's selling for like fifty dollars and I got it for thirty.

*click >> This chick is rocking it, minus the pants. << click* I thought that was a bit too far, even for me and my weird style.

So I happily showed my boyfriend and he was like "it's ugly" and my mom said it was too expensive and my friend is telling me to take it back.

So I will take it back. And I'm going to be a bitch while I'm at H&M. My friend saw this shirt that she really wanted but she didn't have enough to buy it so she said she'd come back another day. My friend is NOTORIOUS for always trying to get me to spend my money on her, so I wasn't surprised when she asked me today if I could go back and buy that shirt for her since she'd "pay me back later".

I'm going back to buy that shirt -- for me. I wanted it too but I bought the sweater instead. Since everyone is hating on my ugly sweater, I'm taking it back, and if she wants that shirt so bad, she can go get it. Bitch mode: activated. I'm not letting her take my money, and who the hell cares if I got the shirt too. We've bought identical stuff before.

HIGH SCHOOL IS OVER, so I'm done with getting into fights over stupid stuff.

I have a date with H&M tomorrow.
Image
June 6th, 2014 at 09:57pm