They Found Drugs in the Bathroom at Work and Now Everyone's Being Punished

Basically the title says it all. Someone found a tiny bit of marijuana by the sink in the men's bathroom at work. Now the bosses are kicking right off. Everyone was called into the office and my boss literally said that "I don't know who's responsible so it's possible that all temporary members of staff will be fired and all permanent members of staff will be suspended and reprimanded unless the person or people responsible come forward". As a temporary member of staff I was naturally freaking out. I'm on a weekly contract as it is.

No one came forward so they literally called the police and a bunch of officers came in. By this point I was just annoyed. It was found in the mens bathroom, nothing to do with the women. I have personally never touched drugs in my life and my job was being jeopardised by some idiot who couldn't wait until he got home.

It turned out the police just took it away but now the bosses have decided to put up CCTV inside the building and do random drug tests. Now this is really bothering me. I have to take medication for anxiety and I don't know if it would show up on the tests. I don't like telling people about my anxiety issues so now I've got to tell my bosses at work. And to be honest they're all chauvinistic pigs without a single ounce of the ability to fee empathy so I'm not looking forward to it.
June 7th, 2014 at 09:06pm