I Literally Don't Care Anymore

It's taken me four days to convince myself that writing a blog about this good thing that just happened is a good idea, and that it is worth my time. Convincing myself that revising is a good idea and is worth my time, has sadly, not been as successful.

I roleplay a lot online and I can't be bothered to reply. I can't be bothered to think of how to develop the roleplay. It's the same with my writing, I want to write but I seriously cannot be arsed. I have an exam Tuesday, and I've done fuck all. I can't see how I've passed the time.

Anyway this good thing. His name is Skye. He is a friend if my friend who recently went back to Canada, and she introduced us. I've known him since Monday and I already speak to him more than the rest of my friends. I /like/ him. Like seriously like him. And we're cute together we flirt and we tease each other and we skype and it's so damn cute and he has a girlfriend hahaha I didn't cry when I found out lol nope.

I've replaced all my old friends for this one guy I've known for six days. I find speaking to him the most natural thing ever. We just click. I think about him far too much and he has become the only thing I actually care about. I know I should care about my writing and my grades and I should care about my friends, but I don't. Well I do, but I don't. I'm just so tired. I don't watch TV or go on my laptop. I just hang about waiting to talk to him. He's the thing I use to cheer myself up in school - 'nevermind, you can talk to Skye in a few.'

And it's crushing me, because he doesn't feel the same way.
June 7th, 2014 at 10:24pm