People Recognition.

So I want to take a moment to recognize some people here. I do apologize in advance if you feel like I have skipped over you. It's currently 2:12 AM and I'm pretty sleepy. I just wanted to post this before I forget. A lot of you follow my blogs religiously and for that I want to thank you. You don't have to always comment them but just knowing that you take time to read them fills my heart with joy.

Sometimes I feel lonely here on Mibba. Not very often because I know so many of you are there for me. Feeling lonely and neglect are just natural feelings for someone like me who grew up how they did but I try to make the best of it as I can. I do want to point out that the people I'm about to list are Mibbians that I constantly see recommending my blogs not long after I post them. They support me and take time out of their life to recommend all the ramblings and hair brained stuff I blog about lol.

Keep in mind that these are just people I see on the board recommending my blogs on a regular basis. If I have missed someone and you recommend as well as read my stuff regularly, please know that I so appreciate you too even if you weren't listed. Even feel free to be like, "Hey, Mandie, you forgot me here you block head!" Hahaha. Seriously.

So here goes.

This guy and I have recently become friends and he's awesome because he recs my stuff a lot. (Thanks bub!)

Richy

Lina obviously because she is so nice to everyone and is great at recommending people's stuffs.

Lina

This girl is one of my most devoted blog recommenders! Give her a hand folks. <3

Synyster Laufeyson;

Amanda is always representing me and my blurbs. Love ya lady.
Amanda

Can't forget Alice! She's been reading and reccing my stuff for years now lol.

Alice

Amber! I heart you!
Amber

Some newer people I've met recently that have been a joy to get to know and who pass my stuff around are.........

signoralala

And......

Christie
June 8th, 2014 at 09:26am