Me, Mia | Sims 3 Blog #1

I've seen a few other users do Sims blogs and I decided I wanted to do one for myself :)

Image
This is Mia French, and she goes to University for a Communications degree. She also decided to sleep in her bathing suit in this screenshot, no idea why.

Image
This is her first time meeting Jacob Salaman. He also studies Communications and will later become her boo thang. I don't know why I make her date him, he's mean. Like she totally asked him out one time and he tells her "I'm about to head out, try calling back in about ten hours." Like no Jacob. No.

Image
This is Moon. He's in the back with the Grim Reaper, because his dumb ass died and now he haunts the dorm. I like to secretly call him Moon Moon because he died on the second day of school. No idea why or how. I'm pretty sure he was a vampire so I think that had something to do with it.

If you don't know who Moon Moon is, it's a meme.
Image

Image
This is Mia's room. That's also Moon haunting the red lamp in her room (the one by door)

Image
This is Moon haunting the small plant. Moon needs a life.

Like Moon, many of Mia's roommates are not the smartest.

Image
This is Mia's dorm room. On fire.

Image
This is Mia's roommate Tiberius setting the dorm on fire.

Image
This is him getting out more food AFTER THE FIREMAN JUST PUT THE FIRE OUT. He then sets it on the counter after the fireman leaves, goes back to the fridge-

Image
-AND GETS MORE FOOD.

Image
Tiberius then later sets it on fire AGAIN.

Image
The guy there in the white shirt set the dorm on fire when Mia was trying to get it up with Jacob. -_- Jerks.

Mia got bad luck when it came to roommates. Because they always smelled and fell asleep wherever.

Image
Like there.

Image
And here.

Image
Here too. And also in the bathroom (which I apparently deleted the screenshot of.)

Image
This is Tiberius on the morning of finals. I was almost proud of him, I thought he was studying. But no, he was chatting with someone online and getting mad about it. "Friend zoned again?!" Good. You deserve it for almost burning the dorms down twice.

Image
At least the skeletal maid practices good hygiene.

Image
BEEP BEEP M'FERS. Seriously no one has a need to get to school this badly.

Let's go back to talking about Jacob now.

Image
This was them flirting on their first date. "I write sexy fanfiction about us in my diary, Jacob." Me too, Mia. Me too.

Image
They went bowling.

Image
So she totally calls him really early in the morning and he tells her to call back in the morning, but she goes online and he's there to chat to. -_- Like I said, he's a jerk.

Image
This was their first kiss. Also at the bowling alley.

Image
This was their first make out session after WooHooing. They're now boyfriend/girlfriend.

Image
"Draw me like one of your French girls, babe."

And to wrap up the blog, Mia's first:
Image
Time asking Jacob out.

Image
Making hot dogs!

Image
Protesting unfair grading. The protest was a success.

Image
Posting her first blog entry. I named the blog "Me, Mia" Image
June 9th, 2014 at 02:20am