Anyone Have Music to Share? Got Music?

I'd like anyone to recommend anything, don't be afraid to list some foreign music if that's your style. I'm getting some underwhelmed feelings with the music I have and being only 500-600+ sometimes I only hear under 10 songs over and over and it's usually the same ones, even on shuffle. You can list any amount of songs, or bands, that you want as well. I'll try and get to them all, but it'll be slowly depending on when I get messages, if I get any at all.

If you do recommend a band, is there a song you'd prefer I listen to, if so please list that because I don't want to say 'I listened to X and their song Y, and I liked it' and then it explodes into 'oh, that's X's popular song everybody likes that one *rolls eyes*'. I'm sorry, I just don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt because I didn't listen to quite what they wanted me to hear.

My music is filled with The Doors, The Beatles, Ramones, One Direction, The Smiths, Little Mix, Queen, Parkway Drive, The Rolling Stones, The Young Veins, The Cure, Emblem3, Partridge Family, Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, Air Review, Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Paramore, Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, Bring me the Horizon, Kansas, The Runaways, Zedd, Florence + the Machine, Johnny Cash, Brad Paisley. So, you got anything similar or vastly different, really, smash my face and ears with everything you want to recommend. Can you see how much I need to change up my music? Plus a variety is always good in life.

If there's a band here that you wanted to recommend, you can recommend a song, I really don't mind I may just let you know via comments, message or your profile if I have it. As you can probably tell I have a few genres already, but feel free to open my ears to anything else.

Side note: if it's not found on YouTube, could you also list an alternative site where you know it can be found, if you've found them any other way. Thank you, I appreciate any and all and EVERY suggestion (no matter how out there) and most of all -- cheers, you wonderful people of mibba!!!
June 9th, 2014 at 12:35pm